If you want to get a healthcare education so you can be a part of the fast growing medical field come see all that CCI can offer you! Career Care Institute can give you the training you need to work in long term care facilities, hospitals, doctor's offices, and more! CCI offers programs in Vocational Nursing, Limited X-Ray Tech, Medical Assisting, and Dental Assisting. These programs will give you countless career path possibilities!
CCI has three convenient locations in California: Lancaster, Ventura, and the Moreno Valley. Tuition costs vary by program, but most start at less than $16,000. CCI is a privately run, for-profit educational institution. There are about 400 students enrolled. CCI was started to meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry and the founder continues to expand to meet the needs of students!
Career placement services can help you find job openings, fine-tune your resume, and help you prepare for your interview. They will even help you learn how to dress for success!
Some certificate programs last less than a year so an educational program at CCI could have you started in your new career before you know it!
Check out CCI's programs and get started on your way your new career today at www.ccicolleges.edu.
The following is a list of programs offered at Career Care Institute. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a complete and comprehensive list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (661) 942-6204.
Get more information about the programs offered by Career Care Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,564 Hours)
Licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes approximately sixteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $30,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,020*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Take a look at our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page to obtain more details and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Radiologic Technology (900 Hours)
Radiologic technology program takes approximately ten months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,090*
- Based on published reports, around 40 students completed the radiologic technology program last year
- The length of the radiologic technology program is about 10 months
Medical Assistant (720 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $960*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The medical assistant program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools information page.
Dental Assistant (720 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes approximately nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,040*
- Based on published reports, around 40 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- The dental assistant program takes about 9 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our dental assistant schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Career Care Institute is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $80 is required from all applicants. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Career Care Institute. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$3,321|
|Receiving Student Loans||95%||$6,697|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Career Care Institute.
- Purdue University Global - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (37 miles away)
- North - West College - Glendale in Glendale, CA (37 miles away)
- American Medical Sciences Center in Glendale, CA (37 miles away)
- National Career College in Panorama City, CA (37 miles away)
- Casa Loma College - School of Nursing and Allied Health in Van Nuys, CA (37 miles away)