Get more information about Casa Loma College – School of Nursing and Allied Health by clicking links below:
If you want to get involved in the fastest growing career field, then you need health care training! Demand for qualified nurses is estimated to grow by 21% in the coming years and physical therapy is expected to grow by an unheard of growth of 35%!
Casa Loma College School of Nursing and Allied Health has the in-demand programs that will help you keep up with this booming industry. Casa Loma offers training in these programs:
- VN: Vocational Nurse
- PTA: Physical Therapist Assistant
- MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- MA: Medical Assistant
- MIBC: Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- DMS: Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Some programs can be completed in as little as a year, so you can begin working in this field right away! Casa Loma offers career placement assistance to graduates as well as a job search and tips on helping you be the best in your field.
Casa Loma is a private college with three locations in California. Campuses are located in Hawthorne, Anaheim, and the Los Angeles neighborhood of Van Nuys. About 600 students call the Van Nuys campus home.
Programs start at around $11,000 and financial aid is available; contact representatives to find out how much you qualify for! http://www.casalomacollege.edu/financial_aid/about.
Casa Loma College – School of Nursing and Allied Health have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (818) 785-2726 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Casa Loma College – School of Nursing and Allied Health by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,656 Hours)
Licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes ,as reported, thirteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $30,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $3,100*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 13 months
More details and school listings are available through our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs page.
The program offered commonly takes about twenty-two months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $34,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $3,980*
- Takes about 22 months to complete
The program takes about twenty-three months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $39,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $3,120*
- The length of the program is about 23 months
Physical Therapist Assistant (74 Hours)
Physical therapist assistant program takes ,as reported, eighteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $42,000*
- Required supplies and books: $3,420*
- Around 10 students completed the physical therapist assistant program last year
- Students usually complete the physical therapist assistant program in 18 months
See our physical therapist assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Medical Assistant (910 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $2,960*
- Around 20 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 9 months to complete
Find out more medical assistant programs by taking a look at our medical assistant schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (818) 785-2726 x212, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$5,456|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$8,510|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Casa Loma College – School of Nursing and Allied Health.
- National Career College in Panorama City, CA (0.00 miles away)
- Marian College - Van Nuys Campus in Van Nuys, CA (2 miles away)
- Kaplan College - North Hollywood in North Hollywood, CA (3 miles away)
- California Career College in Canoga Park, CA (9 miles away)
- Valley College of Medical Careers in West Hills, CA (9 miles away)