Concorde Career Colleges is a system of schools that specialize in healthcare oriented career education. Sixteen campuses in eight states comprise Concorde Career Colleges, each campus at some point having been an independent school with a strong local history. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., the systems parent company, was formed in 1988 in Delaware and has since that time acquired schools and unified them, providing quality education for the purpose of successful employment.
There an extensive number of allied healthcare programs available for study at Concorde Career Colleges. Individuals will have experienced faculty and staff to assist them in the development and training of skills necessary to be competent and capable in their chosen field. Once a program is completed, students will receive a certificate that demonstrates mastery over the skills required by employers to be considered for employment.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
Concorde Career College – Aurora is located at 111 N. Havana Street in the city of Aurora. About a thousand students have graduated from this campus in the last several years. This campus offers services for students in the form of flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and career counseling for students in need of help. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting concorde.edu.
The following is a list of programs offered at Concorde Career College – Aurora. Acutal programs offered may be different than the list of programs below.. For a comprehensive list of programs available students may visit the school's website or call the school at (303) 861-1151.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered on average takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,930*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the medical assistant program in 8 months
Learn more and discover other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools page.
Dental Assistant (800 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes on average nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,630*
- Last year, more than 80 students completed this program
- The dental assistant program takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more about dental assistant programs by taking a look at our dental assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,200 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $27,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $3,520*
- The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program takes about 10 months to complete
Visit our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
Nursing (75 Hours)
The nursing program offered on average takes about fifteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $42,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $5,610*
- Last year, more than 50 students completed this program
- The nursing program takes about 15 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our nursing schools profile page.
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes on average eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $35,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,520*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our respiratory therapy schools information page.
Surgical Technologist (1,220 Hours)
Surgical technologist program takes on average twelve months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $26,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,940*
- Around 40 students completed the surgical technologist program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
Find out more and see other schools listed by browsing our surgical technologist schools information page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,653|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$8,635|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – Aurora.
- Pima Medical Institute - South Denver in Aurora, CO (4 miles away)
- Denver School of Nursing in Denver, CO (7 miles away)
- Pima Medical Institute - Denver in Denver, CO (11 miles away)
- Regional West Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology in Scottsbluff, NE (162 miles away)