Concorde Career College has fifteen campuses in seven states. The school is dedicated to providing a quality career education through its 23 program offerings in the field of allied health. Concorde Career College has been providing health care education for over forty years with the goal of preparing individuals as professionals in the field that they choose.
Concorde Career College offers 23 programs of study to prepare students for entry level positions in allied health care. The school combines classroom education with practical training to ensure individuals have the skill and experience to begin working immediately after graduation. The school further assists students through their career placement program after graduation.
Programs offered include:
Admissions and Financial Aid
Financial aid is only available for those who qualify. Students interesting in enrolling at Concorde Career College may begin by completing the online application available on the website. Once completed, the student will shortly thereafter be contacted by a school representative to assist in the process. Financial aid is available through various federal programs. Students will be assisted by financial aid specialists to help determine eligibility and determine payment methods.
Concorde Career College – Portland have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (503) 281-4181 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Medical Assistant (768 Hours)
The medical assistant program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $1,760*
- Last year, more than 300 students completed this program
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools profile page.
Dental Assistant (768 Hours)
The dental assistant program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,570*
- Last year, more than 200 students completed this program
- The length of the dental assistant program is about 8 months
Visit our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that may be beneficial to you in finding the right school.
Surgical Technologist (1,220 Hours)
The surgical technologist program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $25,000*
- Required supplies and books: $2,330*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the surgical technologist program in 12 months
Get more details and see other schools listed by visiting our surgical technologist schools profile page.
Respiratory Therapy (76 Hours)
Respiratory therapy program takes approximately eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $40,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $4,150*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the respiratory therapy program last year
- The respiratory therapy program takes about 18 months to complete
Find out more respiratory therapy programs by visiting our respiratory therapy schools profile page, which also includes lists of schools offering this program.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,600 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program offered most often takes about thirteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $29,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $2,220*
- Last year, more than 60 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 13 months
Medical Insurance Biller (768 Hours)
The medical insurance biller program offered most often takes about eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $2,120*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- The length of the medical insurance biller program is about 8 months
More details and school listings are available through our medical insurance biller courses profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||64%||$4,241|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,576|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concorde Career College – Portland.