The Jefferson County-DuBois Area Vocational-Technical School (JEFF TECH) is a comprehensive career and technical high school offering exceptional training in 14 technical training areas. The school is located in Reynoldsville, PA. The mission of Jeff Tech is to prepare students to be successful citizens and life-long learners.
The school offers a program in practical nursing. Upon finishing the program, students can take the state examination to become a nurse.
The program started in 1968 and has trained many outstanding nurses. Students will learn to take care of people who are ill or infirmed under the direction of a licensed professional nurse, physician, or dentist.
Graduates of the practical nursing program have found employment in hospitals, occupational health, physician’s offices, extended care facilities, personal care homes, private care, home health, and many other community health care agencies.
In order to apply for the program interested applicants must take the ATI TEAS exam which cost of $35.00. This fee must be paid by credit or debit card at the time of testing. After the exam, applicants must submit the program application, official transcripts, and recommendation letters.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Jefferson County Dubois Area Vocational Technical Practical Nursing Program. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what courses are offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Jefferson County Dubois Area Vocational Technical Practical Nursing Program by clicking the request information to the right.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (1,506 Hours)
The licensed practical nurse (LPN) program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $900*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program last year
- The length of the licensed practical nurse (LPN) program is about 12 months
Learn more and view other schools listed by browsing our licensed practical nurse (LPN) Programs profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||81%||$4,617|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$17,007|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Jefferson County Dubois Area Vocational Technical Practical Nursing Program.
- Clarion County Career Center Practical Nursing Program in Shippenville, PA (29 miles away)
- Lenape Tech School Practical Nursing Program in Ford City, PA (41 miles away)
- Cattaraugus Allegany BOCES - Practical Nursing Program in Olean, NY (72 miles away)
- Crawford County Career and Technical Center Practical Nursing Program in Meadville, PA (73 miles away)
- Fayette County Career & Technical Institute - Practical Nursing Program in Uniontown, PA (97 miles away)