Nevada Career Institute offers comprehensive programs responsive to the current market trends. Its programs are focused on health-related professions such as Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Surgical Technology, Central Service Instrument Technicianand Practical Nursing. The total cost of tuition inclusive of books, supplies and application fee ($100) for each program is shown below.
Medical Therapy: $10,985
Medical Assistant: $12,985
Medical Office Specialist: $12,985
Surgical Technology: $27,065
Central Service Instrument Technician: $13,475
Practical Nursing: $28,985
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) and is authorized by the Commission of Post-Secondary Education (CPE). The campus is located at 3231 North Decatur Boulevard Suites 119 Las Vegas, NV 89130.
Students who have completed high school or equivalent certification can qualify for admission. They must submit an application form, complete an interview and tour, and pass the standardized basic skills test.
Nevada Career Institute primarily serves the residents of Nevada. It is dedicated to providing short-term training designed to empower and enhance professional skills of the students. Some of the programs render the students eligible to take the appropriate certification exams.
With the school's internship programs, students are given the opportunity to experience hands-on and real-world training. Moreover, they can also take advantage of the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment available on campus.
In pursuit of its goal to produce successful students, Nevada Career Institute helps graduates in finding jobs through an active Placement Assistance Program. Career services also include training for job preparation and efforts to connect graduates to employers.
The following is a list of programs offered at Nevada Career Institute. Please note that the list may differ from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Nevada Career Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants (1,302 Hours)
The practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $34,000*
- Based on published reports, around 50 students completed the practical nursing, vocational nursing and nursing assistants program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Medical Assistant (883 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $16,000*
- Last year, more than 60 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Get more details and view other schools listed by browsing our medical assistant schools page.
Surgical Technologist (1,504 Hours)
The surgical technologist program offered most often takes about fourteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $30,000*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the surgical technologist program is about 14 months
Find out more and see other schools listed by browsing our surgical technologist schools profile page.
program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $14,000*
- Based on published reports, around 10 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 8 months
Visit our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain more information and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (702) 893-4725. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Nevada Career Institute, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$2,761|
|Receiving Student Loans||69%||$6,900|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Nevada Career Institute.
- Concorde Career College - San Bernardino in San Bernardino, CA (188 miles away)
- North - West College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (203 miles away)
- American College of Healthcare in Riverside, CA (204 miles away)
- American Career College - Ontario in Ontario, CA (206 miles away)
- North - West College - Pomona in Pomona, CA (207 miles away)