Formally Northwest Health Careers, Northwest Career College (NWCC) is located in the Las Vegas Technology Center, in Nevada. NWCC includes two massage clinics, two medical labs, and four dental operatories.
Current Available Programs:
- Dental Assisting
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Administrative Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Paralegal Studies
- CPR Training
- English Second Language Classes
Total costs, including tuition, fees, books, uniforms, certification exams, laptop computer, and materials:
- Dental Assisting - $13,990
- Massage Therapy - $13,990
- Medical Administrative Assisting - $13,990
- Medical Assisting - $13,990
- Medical Billing and Coding - $13,990
- Pharmacy Technician - $13,990
- Paralegal Studies - $25,750
NWCC provides Career Services that includes resume assistance, mock interviews, and externship (on-the-job training) coordination to prepare the student for graduation. They believe the work experience coupled with professional skills will help get the student’s foot in the door of potential jobs.
With small class sizes and the ability to take either day or night classes, NWCC wants offer flexibility to their students to ensure the success of their learning experience. Instruction is a combination of lectures, laboratory practice, computer training, and simulated medical exams—providing the hands-on training that’s an important part of any medical office or hospital setting.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify, as well as scholarships and institutional financial aid. Visit the webpage here for more information on financial aid.
Visit the NWCC contact information and map at http://www.northwestcareercollege.edu/contactus.html
The following is a list of areas of study available at Northwest Career College. Please consider that the list may differ from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Northwest Career College by clicking the request information to the right.
Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services (48 Hours)
The allied health and medical assisting services program offered usually takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $280*
- More than 80 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Dental Assistant (41 Hours)
Dental assistant program takes usually eight months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $660*
- Around 50 students completed the dental assistant program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Visit our dental assistant schools profile page to obtain more details and school listings that may help you match the right school..
Medical Insurance Biller (56 Hours)
Medical insurance biller program takes usually nine months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $1,890*
- Around 20 students completed the medical insurance biller program last year
- The length of the medical insurance biller program is about 9 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our medical insurance biller courses page.
Massage Therapy (750 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes usually ten months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,510*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- The massage therapy program takes about 10 months to complete
Find out more and discover other schools listed by browsing our massage therapy schools information page.
Paralegal (93 Hours)
The paralegal program offered usually takes about eighteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $22,000*
- Required supplies and books: $5,050*
- Students usually complete the paralegal program in 18 months
Find out more paralegal programs through our paralegal programs profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$4,365|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$6,752|
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Northwest Career College.
- Institute of Professional Careers in Las Vegas, NV (10 miles away)
- Carrington College - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (11 miles away)
- North - West College - Riverside in Riverside, CA (201 miles away)
- American College of Healthcare in Riverside, CA (203 miles away)
- North - West College - Pomona in Pomona, CA (204 miles away)