Prepare for a Health Care Career in as Few as 8 Months at Southeastern Institute!
At Southeastern Institute we’ll help you choose the health care program that is perfect for your personal growth and interests, and will support you at every step along the way. Receive hands-on instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern Institute’s small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
Southeastern Institute also offers:
- Career placement assistance for graduates
- Day or evening classes
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
To learn more, complete the request form on this page today!
As a student at Southeastern Institute, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career in occupations such as:
- Medical Assisting
- Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
- Pharmacy Technology
Southeastern Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, 2101 Wilson Blvd, Suite 302, Arlington, Virginia, 22201. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Commission at (703) 247-4212.
Other Healthcare or Nursing Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Southeastern Institute – Charleston.
- Centura College - North Charleston in North Charleston, SC (6 miles away)
- Southeastern Institute - Columbia in Columbia, SC (101 miles away)
- Southeastern Institute - Charlotte in Charlotte, NC (167 miles away)
- The Medical Arts School in Raleigh, NC (222 miles away)
- Everest Institute - Jonesboro in Jonesboro, GA (257 miles away)