Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Alexandria. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy and bodywork. The school has a yearly graduation rate of 86%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students.
Students must look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. This school has been accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation since 2000. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website today. Prospective student may also search for online degree programs and traditional campus-based programs via our digital portal.
The following is a list of programs being offered at Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics. Please consider that the list may differ from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (672 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes on average eleven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Find out more and discover other schools listed by browsing our massage therapy schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||67%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||47%||$6,027|
|Receiving Student Loans||60%||$5,952|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Dayton School of Medical Massage in Dayton, OH (89 miles away)
- Orion Institute - Perrysburg in Perrysburg, OH (140 miles away)
- Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy in Chicago, IL (151 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (152 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Skokie in Skokie, IL (164 miles away)
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (170 miles away)
- SOLEX Medical Academy in Chicago, IL (176 miles away)
- Irene's Myomassology Institute in Southfield, MI (197 miles away)