Finger Lakes School of Massage is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Ithaca. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy and bodywork. Finger Lakes School of Massage offers services for students such as career assistance for students entering a career in massage therapy, help with finding job options for students, and flexible courses for working or busy students.
City and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to pursue licensure. Finger Lakes School of Massage has been accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training since 2009. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Finger Lakes School of Massage – Ithica. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what programs are offered students can visit the school's website.
Massage Therapy (1,000 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes on average seven months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $16,000*
- Around 100 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
More information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $50. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Finger Lakes School of Massage – Ithica, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$2,573|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$7,386|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Finger Lakes School of Massage – Ithica. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Syracuse in Syracuse, NY (45 miles away)
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Rochester in Rochester, NY (72 miles away)
- New York Institute of Massage Inc in Williamsville, NY (115 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (140 miles away)
- Institute for Therapeutic Massage in Hackensack, NJ (153 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Mt Kisco in Mt. Kisco, NY (169 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy in King of Prussia, PA (170 miles away)
- Baltimore School of Massage - York in York, PA (178 miles away)