Steiner Education Group, also known as SEG, is a system of thirty one campuses in fourteen states. The schools are owned by Steiner Leisure Limited, which owns and operated spas around the world. The goal of SEG schools is to provide a quality education in the leisure industry in order to prepare students for employment. SEG schools may have a variety of names, the most prominent of which is he Cortiva Institute.
Students who enroll at Steiner are preparing for employment in spas, or as massage therapists. The education provided offers students the skills and abilities necessary to perform their duties accordingly. Faculty consists of experienced professionals that utilize real world experience to assist in the practical development of needed skills. Students will receive a certificate upon completion that demonstrates competency and ability of the student.
- Massage Therapy
- Paramedical Skin Care
Not all programs are available at all schools.
The Maitland branch of Steiner Education Group is located at 2600 Lake Lucien Drive Suite#240. Around a thousand students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This campus provides student services in the form of career pathway counseling to help students define their goals and post-graduation job placement opportunities. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting cortiva.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Florida College of Natural Health – Maitland. It is important to note that the list may be different from programs currently being offered. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Florida College of Natural Health – Maitland by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
768 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
1,009 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 18 months to complete
The esthetician programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
976 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
620 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- Takes about 10 months to complete
1,201 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $25,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,000*
- Takes about 20 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||33%||$1,979|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$7,010|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Florida College of Natural Health – Maitland. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, FL (88 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (96 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (113 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Fort Myers, FL (142 miles away)
- Academy of Healing Arts Massage & Facial Skin Care in Lake Worth, FL (159 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL (180 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Miami in Miami, FL (207 miles away)
- Professional Hands Institute in Miami, FL (209 miles away)