Florida School of Massage is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Gainesville. The school offers a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities necessary to begin their career. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having yearly graduation rate of 81%. Florida School of Massage offers massage therapy career guidance & assistance to help define goals.
Students should look up state and county licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Florida School of Massage for over sixteen years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Florida School of Massage. It is important to note that the list may differ from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Florida School of Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (670 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes usually six months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- More than 100 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Find out more and see other schools listed by visiting our massage therapy schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $100 is required from all applicants. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at Florida School of Massage. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$3,785|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$6,576|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Florida School of Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Florida College of Natural Health - Maitland in Maitland, FL (88 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (123 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (156 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Fort Myers, FL (209 miles away)
- Academy of Healing Arts Massage & Facial Skin Care in Lake Worth, FL (245 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL (265 miles away)
- Augusta School of Massage in Evans, GA (272 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Miami in Miami, FL (291 miles away)