Healing Hands School of Holistic Health is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Escondido. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having an annual graduation rate of 91%. Healing Hands School of Holistic Health offers services for students such as flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, massage therapy career guidance & assistance to help define goals, and job placement opportunities.
Students are asked to look up state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. Healing Hands School of Holistic Health has been accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools since 2008. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit healinghandsschool.com or visit the school's social media pages.
Below is a list of the programs that may be offered at Healing Hands School of Holistic Health. Programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (760) 746-9364.
The massage therapy programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $1,800*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $1,100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Healing Hands School of Holistic Health for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$4,045|
|Receiving Student Loans||72%||$6,975|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Healing Hands School of Holistic Health. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- International Professional School of Bodywork in San Diego, CA (22 miles away)
- American Institute of Massage Therapy in Santa Ana, CA (60 miles away)
- Hands - on Medical Massage School in Redlands, CA (65 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (230 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (233 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ (288 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Tempe in Tempe, AZ (297 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ (300 miles away)