Healing Mountain Massage School, located in Salt Lake City, offers massage therapy training for interested individuals. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Healing Mountain Massage School, the graduation rate is around 50%. Healing Mountain Massage School provides services for students including massage therapy career pathway counseling to help define goals, job placement options, and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to get licensure. This school is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools, having held that accreditation for the last six straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Healing Mountain Massage School have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (801) 355-6300 x3 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Healing Mountain Massage School by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (900 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered commonly takes about nine months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $690*
- More than 80 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The massage therapy program takes about 9 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,077|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$6,573|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Healing Mountain Massage School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, UT (0.7 miles away)
- Myotherapy College of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT (3 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Orem, UT (31 miles away)
- Nightingale College School of Nursing in Ogden, UT (31 miles away)
- College of Massage Therapy in Blackfoot, ID (170 miles away)
- Health Works Institute in Bozeman, MT (344 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Westminster in Westminster, CO (364 miles away)
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO (366 miles away)