Institute for Therapeutic Massage is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Haskell. Several different programs are available at Institute for Therapeutic Massage. Massage therapy training is one of the primary programs offered, along with:
- Massage Therapy
- Asian Bodywork Therapy
- Somatic Bodywork
A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having an annual graduation rate of 90%. Institute for Therapeutic Massage provides student services such as career assistance for students entering a career in massage therapy and help with finding job options for students.
State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research how to get licensure. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Institute for Therapeutic Massage for over twelve years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit massageprogram.com.
The following is a list of programs being offered at Institute for Therapeutic Massage. It is important to note that the list can be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Institute for Therapeutic Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs listed below are organized by the number of contact hours offered.
720 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
1,160 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $21,000 per year*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
950 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000 per year*
- Takes about 10 months to complete
860 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000 per year*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Institute for Therapeutic Massage is -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $50 is required from all applicants. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (973) 839-6800 x205. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||72%||$3,351|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$5,111|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Institute for Therapeutic Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Mt Kisco in Mt. Kisco, NY (33 miles away)
- Gentle Healing School of Massage in Cranbury, NJ (49 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (49 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - New Jersey in Wall, NJ (60 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy in King of Prussia, PA (86 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington in Newington, CT (94 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Groton in Groton, CT (119 miles away)
- Academy of Massage and Bodywork in Bear, DE (120 miles away)