Located in Atlanta, International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. Several different programs are available at this school. Massage therapy training is one of the primary programs offered, along with:
- Facial Treatment Specialist
- Nail Technician
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
- Massage Therapy
The school has a annual graduation rate of 21%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. ISSN offers student services including help with finding job options for students and career counseling for students entering a career in massage therapy.
State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to obtain licensure. The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the instruction & training provided by International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy for over twenty-six straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what programs are offered students should visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
Esthetician (1,000 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,060*
- Based on published reports, around 100 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 10 months
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
program takes usually seven months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,170*
- The program takes about 7 months to complete
Massage Therapy (675 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,110*
- Based on published reports, around 60 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 7 months
More details and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
300 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$4,272|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$5,730|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Atlanta School of Massage in Atlanta, GA (4 miles away)
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (42 miles away)
- Augusta School of Massage in Evans, GA (132 miles away)
- Center for Massage & Natural Health in Asheville, NC (166 miles away)
- Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers in Pensacola, FL (288 miles away)
- Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC (314 miles away)
- Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, FL (321 miles away)
- Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy in Hattiesburg, MS (340 miles away)