Get more information about Irene’s Myomassology Institute by clicking links below:
Irene's Myomassology Institute is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Southfield. The school offers a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. The school has a yearly graduation rate of 81%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Irene's Myomassology Institute provides help with finding job opportunities for students.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to obtain licensure. Irene's Myomassology Institute has been accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training since 2001. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit irenes.edu.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Irene’s Myomassology Institute. The list may differ from the actual programs offered, for a complete list of what is being offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Irene’s Myomassology Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (640 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $12,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $620*
- Based on published reports, around 200 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 12 months
More details and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $25. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (248) 350-1400 x111. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Irene’s Myomassology Institute, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||79%||$2,101|
|Receiving Student Loans||87%||$6,326|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Irene’s Myomassology Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (30 miles away)
- Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage in Port Huron, MI (55 miles away)
- Healing Arts Institute in Perrysburg, OH (66 miles away)
- Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy in Rocky River, OH (102 miles away)
- Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc in Akron, OH (126 miles away)
- National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, OH (136 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (197 miles away)
- Dayton School of Medical Massage in Dayton, OH (199 miles away)