Located in Charleston, Mountain State School of Massage is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school offers a massage therapy program which provides students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. The school has a yearly graduation rate of 77%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Mountain State School of Massage offers flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules.
Students are asked to look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet established standards. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the education provided by Mountain State School of Massage for over nine years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Mountain State School of Massage. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students should visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Mountain State School of Massage by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (775 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes ,as reported, eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $950*
- Around 20 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The massage therapy program takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more about massage therapy programs through our massage therapy schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,259|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$4,575|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Mountain State School of Massage. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Clarksburg Beauty Academy and School of Massage Therapy in Clarksburg, WV (94 miles away)
- Dayton School of Medical Massage in Dayton, OH (168 miles away)
- Virginia School of Massage in Charlottesville, VA (169 miles away)
- Center for Massage & Natural Health in Asheville, NC (185 miles away)
- National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, OH (185 miles away)
- Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc in Akron, OH (194 miles away)
- Body Therapy Institute in Siler City, NC (214 miles away)
- Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy in Rocky River, OH (218 miles away)