Myotherapy College of Utah is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Salt Lake City. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Myotherapy College of Utah, the graduation rate is about 81%. Myotherapy College of Utah provides job placement opportunities.
State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to get licensure. Myotherapy College of Utah is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-one consecutive years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit myotherapycollege.com.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Myotherapy College of Utah. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by Myotherapy College of Utah by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (780 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $1,020*
- Based on published reports, around 60 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our massage therapy schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$3,853|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$6,870|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Myotherapy College of Utah. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Healing Mountain Massage School in Salt Lake City, UT (3 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, UT (4 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Orem, UT (27 miles away)
- Nightingale College School of Nursing in Ogden, UT (34 miles away)
- College of Massage Therapy in Blackfoot, ID (173 miles away)
- Health Works Institute in Bozeman, MT (347 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Westminster in Westminster, CO (363 miles away)
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO (364 miles away)