New Concept Massage and Beauty School is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Miami. Several different programs are available at this school. Massage therapy training is one of the primary programs offered, along with:
- Nail Technician
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
- Massage Therapy
The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At New Concept Massage and Beauty School, the graduation rate is around 78%. New Concept Massage and Beauty School offers services for students in the form of job placement options, flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, and massage therapy career guidance to help define goals.
State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to get licensure. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2008. To read program disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by New Concept Massage and Beauty School. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what programs are offered students can visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by New Concept Massage and Beauty School by clicking the request information to the right.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $630*
- Based on published reports, around 20 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our cosmetology schools profile page.
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes ,as reported, nine months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $710*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Get more details and discover other schools listed by browsing our massage therapy schools page.
The esthetician programs that are listed below are sorted by the number of contact hours offered.
600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
325 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
program takes ,as reported, three months to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- Required supplies and books: $370*
- Students usually complete the program in 3 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||95%||$4,800|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$3,689|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to New Concept Massage and Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Professional Hands Institute in Miami, FL (2 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Miami in Miami, FL (6 miles away)
- Acupuncture and Massage College in Miami, FL (10 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL (35 miles away)
- Academy of Healing Arts Massage & Facial Skin Care in Lake Worth, FL (60 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Fort Myers, FL (115 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (179 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (208 miles away)