New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Hudson. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts, the graduation rate is around 77%. New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts offers student services including career assistance for students entering a career in massage therapy and help with finding job opportunities for students.
Students must look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts for over fourteen years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts. Available programs may be different than those listed. For a full list of programs available please visit the school's website or call the school at (603) 882-3022.
Get more information about the programs offered by New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (775 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered most often takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,270*
- Around 40 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 12 months
To learn more visit our massage therapy schools profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that can help guide you in finding the perfect school.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. A fee of $35 is required from all applicants. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$2,291|
|Receiving Student Loans||87%||$3,047|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to New Hampshire Institute for Therapeutic Arts. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy in Medford, MA (27 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Boston in Watertown, MA (29 miles away)
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy in Worcester, MA (37 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington in Newington, CT (98 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Groton in Groton, CT (102 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (121 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (150 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Mt Kisco in Mt. Kisco, NY (158 miles away)