New York Institute of Massage Inc is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Williamsville. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having yearly graduation rate of 75%. New York Institute of Massage Inc provides services for students such as career assistance for students entering a career in massage therapy, flexible courses for working or busy students, and help with finding job options for students.
Students should look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet current standards. New York Institute of Massage Inc has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1999. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The following is a list of programs offered at New York Institute of Massage Inc. Please note that the list may differ from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by New York Institute of Massage Inc by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (1,124 Hours)
The massage therapy program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $760*
- More than 60 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $25. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (716) 633-0355 x223. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at New York Institute of Massage Inc. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$3,715|
|Receiving Student Loans||67%||$5,524|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to New York Institute of Massage Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Rochester in Rochester, NY (58 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Ithica in Ithaca, NY (115 miles away)
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Syracuse in Syracuse, NY (129 miles away)
- Lakewood School of Therapeutic Massage in Port Huron, MI (189 miles away)
- Harmony Path School of Massage Therapy in Rocky River, OH (192 miles away)
- Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc in Akron, OH (198 miles away)
- National Institute of Massotherapy in Akron, OH (201 miles away)
- Irene's Myomassology Institute in Southfield, MI (235 miles away)