Located in Syracuse, Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Syracuse is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school has a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Syracuse offers massage therapy career guidance & assistance to help define goals.
Students should look up local and state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 2009. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, tuition, and disclosures.
Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage – Syracuse have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (315) 424-1159 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Massage Therapy (1,000 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $450*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 7 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$4,412|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$8,732|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage – Syracuse. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Ithica in Ithaca, NY (45 miles away)
- Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage - Rochester in Rochester, NY (73 miles away)
- Center for Natural Wellness School of Massage Therapy in Albany, NY (120 miles away)
- New York Institute of Massage Inc in Williamsville, NY (129 miles away)
- Institute for Therapeutic Massage in Hackensack, NJ (170 miles away)
- Finger Lakes School of Massage - Mt Kisco in Mt. Kisco, NY (177 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Westport in Westport, CT (194 miles away)
- Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy - Newington in Newington, CT (199 miles away)