Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for students in and around the city of Pensacola. Several different programs are available at Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers. Massage therapy training is one of the primary programs offered, along with:
- Health and Medical Administrative Services
- Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
The school has a yearly graduation rate of 76%. A school's graduation rate is one of several indicators to measure post-graduation success among students. Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers offers student services including flexible courses for working or busy students and help with finding job options for students.
Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to get licensure. This school is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education, having held that accreditation for the last seven consecutive years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of programs offered at Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers. Please consider that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (640 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $390*
- Around 40 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 8 months
Get more details and discover other schools listed by browsing our massage therapy schools page.
Medical Assistant (816 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $80*
- Based on published reports, around 30 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
More information and school listings are available through our medical assistant schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$4,326|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$4,104|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Pensacola School of Massage Therapy & Health Careers. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Healing Touch School of Massage Therapy in Hattiesburg, MS (140 miles away)
- Moore Career College in Baton Rouge, LA (234 miles away)
- International School of Skin, Nailcare & Massage Therapy in Atlanta, GA (288 miles away)
- Atlanta School of Massage in Atlanta, GA (291 miles away)
- Florida School of Massage in Gainesville, FL (297 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (328 miles away)
- Lake Lanier School of Massage in Gainesville, GA (328 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (357 miles away)