Located in Miami, Professional Hands Institute is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school has a massage therapy program which trains students with all the skills and abilities required to begin their career. Professional Hands Institute offers student services including job placement options and massage therapy career counseling assistance to help define goals.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research how to obtain licensure. The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the instruction & training provided by Professional Hands Institute for over a year. To learn more about consumer disclosures and programs available, please visit the official website of the school.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by Professional Hands Institute. The list may differ from current program available, for a complete list of what courses are offered students should visit the school's website.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes approximately eight months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Around 40 students completed the massage therapy program last year
- The length of the massage therapy program is about 8 months
More information and school listings are available through our massage therapy schools page.
Medical Assistant (1,050 Hours)
Medical assistant program takes approximately twelve months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The length of the medical assistant program is about 12 months
Find out more medical assistant programs by taking a look at our medical assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
Physical Therapist Assistant (74 Hours)
Physical therapist assistant program takes approximately twenty-four months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $32,000*
- The physical therapist assistant program takes about 24 months to complete
Learn more about physical therapist assistant programs by taking a look at our physical therapist assistant schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions as well.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||59%||$3,800|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$2,592|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Professional Hands Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- New Concept Massage and Beauty School in Miami, FL (2 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Miami in Miami, FL (4 miles away)
- Acupuncture and Massage College in Miami, FL (9 miles away)
- Florida College of Natural Health - Pompano Beach in Pompano Beach, FL (35 miles away)
- Academy of Healing Arts Massage & Facial Skin Care in Lake Worth, FL (60 miles away)
- Florida Academy in Fort Myers, FL (113 miles away)
- Sarasota School of Massage Therapy in Sarasota, FL (177 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Florida in Pinellas Park, FL (207 miles away)