Located in Chicago, Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy is an institution that offers massage therapy training for individuals. The school specializes in training students in the field of massage therapy and bodywork. Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy provides services for students including massage therapy career counseling assistance to help define goals, job placement opportunities, and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules.
City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to pursue licensure. The Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training has accredited the education provided by Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy for over ten consecutive years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit soma.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Soma Institute – The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (312) 939-2723.
Get more information about the programs offered by Soma Institute – The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
750 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000 per year*
- Cost of books or supplies needed: $200*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$2,703|
|Student Loans (Federal)||57%||$4,477|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Soma Institute – The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cortiva Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (0.2 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Skokie in Skokie, IL (13 miles away)
- SOLEX Medical Academy in Chicago, IL (25 miles away)
- Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork in Grafton, WI (100 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (151 miles away)
- Carlson College of Massage Therapy in Anamosa, IA (188 miles away)
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (198 miles away)
- Orion Institute - Perrysburg in Perrysburg, OH (209 miles away)