Campbell University Inc, a nonprofit private institution, offers an assortment of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Buies Creek, NC, the campus offers a rural setting for students to study in. The school's Baptist affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's curriculum. Campbell University Inc has an annual student enrollment of about 6,100.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions staff. Most students admitted to this school achieve an SAT score in a range of 1170 to 1932, or an ACT score in a range of 17 to 28. An estimated 70 percent of all applicant were accepted at Campbell University Inc, with 16 percent of those admitted choosing to attend.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $26,000 for the year, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may check the school's tuition calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. The cost of on-campus housing is estimated to be $4,400 for the year. Students at this school may be eligible for aid which is typically loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school offers several athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Sports available:
- Baseball (NCAA Division I-AA)
- Basketball (NCAA Division I-AA)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division I-AA)
- Football (NCAA Division I-AA)
Students can take a look at the school's http://www.campbell.edu to view additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the applicants Campbell University Inc accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Campbell University Inc has a total student population of about 6,500, with undergraduate students making up about 69% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $28,000-$33,000 per year
- Part time students pay in the range of $580 to $690 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$18,130|
|Receiving Student Loans||91%||$7,448|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Campbell University Inc may offer student services like those listed below:
- Distance learning
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
The overall graduation rate of Campbell University Inc is close to 49%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||39%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||6%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- Theology (Ministry) Program
Campbell University Inc is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division I-AA classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Big South Conference)
- Basketball (Big South Conference)
- Track and Field (Big South Conference)
- Football (Pioneer Football League)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Campbell University Inc by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Campbell University Inc.
- Fayetteville State University in Fayetteville, NC (25 miles away)
- North Carolina Central University in Durham, NC (40 miles away)
- University of North Carolina at Pembroke in Pembroke, NC (56 miles away)
- North Carolina A & T State University in Greensboro, NC (74 miles away)
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro in Greensboro, NC (76 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in North Carolina
- Compare other North Carolina private colleges
- See if these other Christian Colleges in North Carolina may interest you?
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Campbell University Inc for official up-to-date information.