College of Saint Elizabeth, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of degree programs, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Morristown, New Jersey, the school offers a suburban setting for students to study in. The Roman Catholic affiliation of this school is an important part of the history, education and curriculum that defines the school. CSE has an annual student enrollment of approximately 2,100.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, standardized test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions committee. Most students admitted to CSE score in a range of 1110 - 1410 on the SAT. This school has an admissions rate of 53% of which only 23% chose to enroll. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is nearly $31,000 per year. Tuition prices may change for a variety of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's net price calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
College of Saint Elizabeth offers a variety of athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Available sports offered may include but not limited to:
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Lacrosse (NCAA Division III)
- Soccer (NCAA Division III)
- Softball (NCAA Division III)
Students should visit the school's http://www.cse.edu to view additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may provide a better idea of the students College of Saint Elizabeth accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
College of Saint Elizabeth has a total student population of about 1,200, with undergraduate students making up about 65% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $30,000-$36,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- Part time students pay in the range of $930 to $1,100 per unit
- The estimated cost for room and board is around $15,000, which includes nineteen meals provided each week
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$29,392|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$6,770|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, College of Saint Elizabeth may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Distance learning
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
College of Saint Elizabeth has an overall graduation rate which is around 56%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||41%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||12%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Teacher Education (Bachelor's) Program
- Dietetics Program
- Graduate Teacher Education Program
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
College of Saint Elizabeth is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (365)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by College of Saint Elizabeth by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to College of Saint Elizabeth.
- New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ (19 miles away)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey in Mahwah, NJ (25 miles away)
- CUNY York College in Jamaica, NY (34 miles away)
- SUNY College at Old Westbury in Old Westbury, NY (45 miles away)
- Western Connecticut State University in Danbury, CT (67 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Get a list of all the colleges in New Jersey
- Browse our list of private colleges in New Jersey
- See other Christian and Bible Colleges in New Jersey
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact College of Saint Elizabeth for official up-to-date information.