Concordia University System is comprised of 10 schools located throughout the United States. The schools are managed by the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod and enroll over 29,000 students annually and are named after the Book of Concord. The system was established in 1992 and has grown since that time to include new campuses and programs. The schools in the system operate independently of one another, though share services and resources as needed.
All Concordia University programs include a church work program as part of the curricula, in addition to the area of study chosen by the student. Programs are taught by an experienced and qualified faculty that prepares students through solid instruction and guidance. Students will earn a certificate, associates, bachelor’s or graduate level degree upon completion.
Programs offered include:
- Business Management
- Communication & Journalism
Saint Paul Location
Concordia University – Saint Paul is located at 1282 Concordia Ave in the city of Saint Paul. Close to a thousand students graduate from this campus in a given year. This location provides services for students in the form of remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation, flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and job placement options for students after graduation. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting csp.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the students Concordia University, St Paul accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Concordia University – Saint Paul is around 4,400 students. The student body is made up of 58% undergraduate students and 5% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $21,000-$25,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- Part time students pay in the range of $650 to $780 per unit
- Room and board is estimated to cost around $10,000
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$11,296|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$8,508|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Concordia University – Saint Paul may offer services like:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
- Day care for children
Concordia University – Saint Paul has an overall graduation rate which is close to 46%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||30%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||12%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 1958)
Concordia University, St Paul is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division II (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference)
- Basketball (Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference)
- Track and Field (Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference)
- Football (Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Concordia University – Saint Paul by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concordia University – Saint Paul.
- Metropolitan State University in Saint Paul, MN (4 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls in River Falls, WI (27 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire in Eau Claire, WI (82 miles away)
- Winona State University in Winona, MN (97 miles away)
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse in La Crosse, WI (123 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Review a complete list of all the Minnesota colleges
- See all private colleges in Minnesota
- Browse our detailed list of Bible & Christian Colleges in Minnesota
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Concordia University – Saint Paul for official up-to-date information.