Indiana Institute of Technology, a nonprofit private institution, offers a variety of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Fort Wayne, IN, the school offers an urban setting for students to study in. Nearly 4,400 students enroll at Indiana Institute of Technology yearly.
Students can pick from several areas of study, including:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Security And Protective Services
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
- Public Administration And Social Services
- Computer And Information Sciences
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, student records, and standardized test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions office. Most common exam scores among students admitted to this school are within the range of 17 to 22 on the ACT, or 830 to 1050 on the SAT exam. An estimated 60% of all students that applied were admitted at Indiana Institute of Technology, with 20% of those admitted choosing to enroll. More information on admissions can be found here.
The cost of tuition is close to $26,000 for the year. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their costs. This school may provide financial aid for students that are eligible by way of grants and loans.
The mascot for Indiana Tech is the "Warriors", and they participate in intercollegiate athletics through oversight by the NAIA. Athletic programs available may include the following:
- Baseball (NAIA Division II)
- Basketball (NAIA Division II)
- Track & Field (NAIA Division II)
- Golf (NAIA Division II)
Students should take a look at the school's http://www.indianatech.edu to see additional information.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may provide a better idea of the candidates Indiana Institute of Technology accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP or college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Indiana Institute of Technology is around 7,500 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 21% enrolling as graduate students and 91% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $25,000-$30,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- For part-time students, charges are between $500-$590 per unit
- The average estimated cost for room and board is listed to be around $11,000, the price includes nineteen meals per week
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$12,535|
|Receiving Student Loans||97%||$7,592|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Indiana Institute of Technology may provide services to students including:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
The overall graduation rate of Indiana Institute of Technology is around 32%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||15%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||8%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||4%|
Indiana Institute of Technology is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports belonging to the NAIA Division II classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conf)
- Basketball (Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conf)
- Track and Field (Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conf)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Indiana Institute of Technology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Indiana Institute of Technology.
- Ohio State University - Lima Campus in Lima, OH (62 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Marion Campus in Marion, OH (111 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Mansfield Campus in Mansfield, OH (134 miles away)
- Ohio State University - Newark Campus in Newark, OH (157 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Beaver in Monaca, PA (253 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Indiana Institute of Technology for official up-to-date information.