LaGrange College provides a variety of program options for students to guide them in their growth and development. The school is located in Lagrange, GA and operated as a private institution. The school maintains a United Methodist affiliation, which is evident in the role it plays in program curriculum and daily life at the school. The school enrolls around one thousand students yearly, allowing for a more personalized education.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs LaGrange College offers:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Health And Clinical Professions
To be considered for admissions, students may be asked to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school records, which are then evaluated by the admissions office. Students may take either the ACT or SAT exam scores to be considered for admissions at this school. A score in a range of 900 to 1100 on the SAT, or 20 to 23 for the ACT is usually submitted among admitted students. This school has an acceptance rate of around 59 percent of which only 31 percent chose to attend. Additional admissions information can be obtained by reaching out to LC or completing the form on this page today.
Tuition is approximately $26,000 annually, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students should check the school's price of attendance calculator to determine cost. The cost of on-campus housing is about $6,100 for the year. LaGrange College may help with costs by offering financial aid for students who are eligible as grants and loans.
The mascot for LaGrange College is the "Panthers", and they participate in intercollegiate athletics through the NCAA. Available sports offered:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Football (NCAA Division III)
To see a full list of academic programs offered, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please visit the school's website at lagrange.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the students LaGrange College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
LaGrange College has a total student population of about 1,000. The student body is made up of 89% undergraduate students and 26% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $27,000-$33,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,100 to $1,300 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||99%||$19,348|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$7,768|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, LaGrange College may offer student services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
The overall graduation rate of LaGrange College is close to 38%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||31%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||6%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.9%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1998)
LaGrange College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Usa South Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Usa South Athletic Conference)
- Football (Usa South Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by LaGrange College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to LaGrange College.
- Columbus State University in Columbus, GA (37 miles away)
- Gordon College in Barnesville, GA (51 miles away)
- Clayton State University in Morrow, GA (56 miles away)
- Jacksonville State University in Jacksonville, AL (68 miles away)
- Auburn University - Montgomery in Montgomery, AL (81 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- Compare schools and see a list of all colleges in Georgia
- Find out what other private colleges are located in Georgia
- See other Christian and Bible Colleges in Georgia
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact LaGrange College for official up-to-date information.