Oregon Health & Science University is a public university that has many degree programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in Portland, OR, in a predominantly urban area. OHSU has an annual student enrollment of around two thousand.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Natural Resources And Conservation
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the school. More information on admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition varies for in-state and out-of-state residents. In-state residents pay around $18,000, while nonresidents pay $29,000 per year. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may provide a better idea of the candidates OHSU accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Oregon Health & Science University is around 2,900 students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition range estimates:
- In-State Tuition: $13,000-$15,000
- Nonresident Student Tuition: $23,000-$28,040
- Charges per unit:
- In-State: $350-$420 per unit
- Out-of-State: $650-$780 per unit
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||48%||$7,674|
|Student Loans (Federal)||73%||$11,219|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Oregon Health & Science University may provide services including:
- Online classes
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Day care for children
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Endodontics Program
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program
- Nurse Midwifery Education Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Program
- Pediatric Dentistry Program
- Periodontics Program
- Radiation Therapist Program
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Oregon Health & Science University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)