SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is a public institution located in Delhi, NY and provides a large number of program options for students. Approximately 3,000 students are enrolled per year at SUNY College of Technology at Delhi.
Students can select from many areas of study, including:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
- Construction Trades
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Mechanic And Repair Technology
The admissions process will include the submission of an application, school records, and standardized test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions staff. Most students accepted to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi score in-between 810 to 1020 on the SAT. Roughly 60% of all students that applied were admitted at SUNY College of Technology at Delhi, with 25% of those admitted choosing to attend. More information from the admissions office can be found here.
Tuition & fees at SUNY College of Technology at Delhi vary for in-state and out-of-state residents. In-state tuition costs close to $7,500 per year with out-of-state tuition costing $12,000 for the year. Student housing is available for students, and generally costs approximately $6,400 per year. This school may help with costs by offering financial aid for students who qualify by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Contact information, financial aid information, programs, and much more may be viewed on school's website at http://www.delhi.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the students SUNY Delhi accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is around 3,500 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 24% enrolling as graduate students and 99% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $13,700. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $50 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- In-State Tuition: $6,500-$7,800
- Nonresident Student Tuition: $11,000-$13,010
- Charges for part-time students are:
- State Residents: $270-$320 per credit unit
- Nonresidents: $450-$540 per credit unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||82%||$8,056|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$6,451|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, SUNY College of Technology at Delhi may provide services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
- Child care
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi has an overall graduation rate which is close to 39%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||1%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||0.6%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.1%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- * Accredited by the New York State Board of Regents, State Education Department, Office of the Professions (Nursing Education) (since 1970)
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- * Accredited by the New York State Board of Regents, State Education Department, Office of the Professions (Nursing Education) (since 1983)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2010)
SUNY College of Technology at Delhi is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports belonging to the NJCAA Division III classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Track and Field
- Swimming and Diving
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by SUNY College of Technology at Delhi by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Natural Resources and Conservation
Personal and Culinary Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Other 4-Year Public Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to SUNY College of Technology at Delhi.
- Morrisville State College in Morrisville, NY (59 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Worthington Scranton in Dunmore, PA (68 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Wilkes - Barre in Lehman, PA (86 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Hazleton in Hazleton, PA (106 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Lehigh Valley in Center Valley, PA (122 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another: