Aquinas Institute, located in Saint Louis, Missouri, is a Roman Catholic affiliated school that provides faith-filled students an excellent educational opportunity, including religious leadership study through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 200 students last year. Aquinas Institute offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs among students are listed below:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Counseling
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the school.
Aquinas Institute also provides student services including job placement options and career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Aquinas Institute of Theology for over eighteen years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Aquinas Institute of Theology by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (C, D, M)
Ministry (C, D, M)
Theology (C, D, M)
Christian Counseling (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $16,000-$20,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $680 to $820 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $560
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Aquinas Institute of Theology.
- Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (4 miles away)
- Kenrick Glennon Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (6 miles away)
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (7 miles away)
- Saint Louis Christian College in Florissant, MO (10 miles away)
- Covenant Theological Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (12 miles away)
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology in Florissant, MO (13 miles away)
- Lincoln Christian University in Lincoln, IL (115 miles away)
- Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO (129 miles away)