Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary is a faith-based institute located in Kansas City, Missouri that offers educational opportunities for its students. This school also has a Protestant (Other) affiliation. Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary enrolls around 300 students yearly, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary offers more than forty different programs available to students, and it awards degrees up to a Master's degree. The more popular programs among students are shown below:
- Christian Counseling
- Biblical Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Intercultural, Multicultural and Diversity Studies
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff. Most students at Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary scored within the range of 18 to 22 on the ACT.
Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary also provides student services in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is around $12,000 for undergraduate level students and $7,100 for graduate level programs, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to use the school's price of attendance calculator to better estimate their cost of attending Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary. Some students at Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary may qualify for financial assistance, which is typically offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Association for Biblical Higher Education, Commission on Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary for over fifty-three years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Learn more about programs available at Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $10,000-$12,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $360 to $430 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,300
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $6,800-$8,100
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $380 to $450 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $770
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||83%||$4,966|
|Receiving Student Loans||53%||$5,433|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Calvary Bible College and Theological Seminary.
- Nazarene Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (12 miles away)
- Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, KS (18 miles away)
- Central Baptist Theological Seminary in Shawnee, KS (20 miles away)
- Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO (24 miles away)
- Manhattan Christian College in Manhattan, KS (112 miles away)
- Central Christian College of the Bible in Moberly, MO (120 miles away)
- Ozark Christian College in Joplin, MO (120 miles away)
- Messenger College in Euless, TX (125 miles away)