Claremont School of Theology, located in Claremont, California, is a United Methodist affiliated school that gives potential students a comprehensive educational experience, including religious leadership training through its seminary. This school enrolls around 400 students annually, providing students an excellent learning atmosphere. Claremont School of Theology offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Religious Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies, General
- Christian Counseling
- Religious Education
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Claremont School of Theology also provides career guidance & assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of this school's tuition is approximately $17,000 annually for the graduate level programs offered. Tuition costs may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their cost of attendance. Living accommodations may be provided for students that want to live on-campus for a cost of $13,000 per year. Some students at this school may qualify for financial aid, which is typically provided in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last seventy years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Claremont School of Theology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Studies (D, M)
Philosophy and Religious Studies, General (D, M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (D, M)
Christian Counseling (D, M)
Islamic Studies (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $18,000-$21,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $710 to $850 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $460
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Claremont School of Theology.
- Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA (6 miles away)
- Bethesda University of California in Anaheim, CA (22 miles away)
- Fuller Theological Seminary in California in Pasadena, CA (24 miles away)
- World Mission University in Los Angeles, CA (33 miles away)
- Academy for Jewish Religion - California in Los Angeles, CA (41 miles away)
- King's University in Southlake, TX (43 miles away)
- St John's Seminary in Camarillo, CA (74 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in California in Escondido, CA (78 miles away)