Concordia Theological Seminary, located in Fort Wayne, IN, is a Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod) affiliated school that provides individuals an excellent educational experience, including church leadership training through its seminary. The school enrolls around 400 students annually, which can provide a great learning environment for students. Concordia Theological Seminary has several programs to select from. Listed below are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Theology and Religious Vocations
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Concordia Theological Seminary also provides help with employment opportunities for students.
The cost of attendance is close to $26,000 per year for the graduate level programs offered. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to understand their individualized cost of attendance. Living quarters are available and the cost is around $4,200 annually. Financial aid may be offered to those that meet the necessary requirements.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Concordia Theological Seminary for over three years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Concordia Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $29,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $590 to $710 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $570
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Concordia Theological Seminary.
- Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary, Inc. in Elkhart, IN (57 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (77 miles away)
- Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, IN (91 miles away)
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (102 miles away)
- Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, IN (106 miles away)
- Payne Theological Seminary in Wilberforce, OH (118 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (124 miles away)
- Western Theological Seminary in Holland, MI (125 miles away)