Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest, located in Austin, TX, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Protestant Episcopal Church affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. The school has an enrollment of about 100 students each year. Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest offers several programs to pick from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Christian Counseling
- Theology and Religious Vocations
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest also provides student services such as flexible courses for working or busy students and academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help.
Cost of Attending ETS
The cost of tuition is close to $15,000 annually for the graduate programs offered. Tuition costs may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to identify their cost of attendance. Living accommodations are available on-campus for potential students. The annual cost of housing is around $5,300. Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest may provide financial assistance for students that qualify in the form of grants and loans.
Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last fifty-five straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Christian Counseling (M)
Theology and Religious Vocations (M)
Theology (C, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $14,000-$17,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $580 to $690 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $470
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest.
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Austin, TX (0.3 miles away)
- Austin Graduate School of Theology in Austin, TX (4 miles away)
- Oblate School of Theology in San Antonio, TX (71 miles away)
- Houston Graduate School of Theology in Houston, TX (140 miles away)
- Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, TX (169 miles away)
- Arlington Baptist College in Arlington, TX (172 miles away)
- Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, TX (182 miles away)
- Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary in Jacksonville, TX (187 miles away)