Hartford Seminary is an educational institute located in Hartford, CT. This school offers various educational experiences for its individuals. Hartford Seminary has an enrollment of about 200 students per year. Hartford Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among individuals are shown below:
- Religious Studies
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries
- Biblical Studies
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, student records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by the admissions office.
Hartford Seminary also provides career guidance & assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition and fees at this school is approximately $12,000, but may change each year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's price of attendance calculator to better understand their cost of attending Hartford Seminary. Student housing is available on-campus for potential students. The yearly cost of housing is approximately $4,200. Hartford Seminary may provide financial aid for students who are eligible as loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last seventy-six consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Hartford Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Religious Studies (C, M)
Women's Studies (C, M)
Theology (C, D, M)
Christian Counseling (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$15,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $680 to $820 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $53
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Hartford Seminary.
- Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell, CT (12 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (65 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Nitra Rabbinical College in Mount Kisco, NY (65 miles away)
- Ohr Hameir Theological Seminary in Peekskill, NY (70 miles away)
- Zion Bible College in Haverhill, MA (71 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (80 miles away)
- Yeshivath Viznitz in Monsey, NY (84 miles away)
- Andover Newton Theological School in Newton Centre, MA (87 miles away)