Kenrick Glennon Seminary is an excellent faith-based institution located in Saint Louis, Missouri that has several academic programs for its students. This school also maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation. The school has an enrollment of about 100 students every year. Kenrick Glennon Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the more popular programs offered:
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
Kenrick Glennon Seminary also provides academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help.
The tuition is about $19,000 annually for undergraduate programs and around $23,000 for graduate level programs, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. This school may help with costs by offering financial assistance for students who are eligible in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Kenrick Glennon Seminary for over forty years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit kenrick.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Kenrick Glennon Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Philosophy (B, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $19,000-$23,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $690 to $830 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,200
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $23,000-$28,000 for graduate students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $220
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||13%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||13%||$5,680|
|Student Loans (Federal)||3%||$7,422|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Kenrick Glennon Seminary.
- Eden Theological Seminary in Webster Groves, MO (1 miles away)
- Concordia Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (4 miles away)
- Aquinas Institute of Theology in Saint Louis, MO (6 miles away)
- Covenant Theological Seminary in Saint Louis, MO (8 miles away)
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology in Florissant, MO (15 miles away)
- Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO (186 miles away)
- Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology in St. Meinrad, IN (192 miles away)
- Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, KS (229 miles away)