Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College is a Jewish seminary located in Brooklyn that offers education pathways for faith inspired students, providing training and education for interested individuals seeking to become rabbis. The main program offered at this school is talmudic studies at the bachelor's degree level, with around sixty students completing their coursework in the past several years.
Students applying for admission are generally asked to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College also offers career pathway counseling for students in need of help.
The tuition is approximately $9,200 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students may check the school's price of attendance calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is generally provided in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1980. Please visit the school's official website for full details on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $10,850 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (718) 854-8777. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $11,000-$13,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$9,850|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College.
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Yeshiva Karlin Stolin in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Talmudical Seminary of Bobov in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Yeshiva of Machzikai Hadas in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)