Belmar, NJ, is home to Mesivta Keser Torah, which is a Jewish institution offering rabbinical training for students.
The admissions process starts with the submission of an application, transcripts and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
Mesivta Keser Torah also offers academic guidance for students that may require additional help.
The cost of tuition is approximately $15,000 annually. The costs may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's net price calculator to understand their individualized cost of attendance. Mesivta Keser Torah may help with costs by offering financial aid for those who are eligible by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
The Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission has accredited the instruction & training provided by Mesivta Keser Torah for over three consecutive years. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $13,200 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $200*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ten students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $13,000-$16,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $210
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,017|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Mesivta Keser Torah.
- Yeshiva Toras Chaim in Lakewood, NJ (10 miles away)
- Bais Medrash Toras Chesed in Lakewood, NJ (11 miles away)
- Talmudical Academy - New Jersey in Adelphia, NJ (11 miles away)
- Beth Medrash Govoha in Lakewood, NJ (12 miles away)
- Beth Hatalmud Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (30 miles away)
- Rabbi Jacob Joseph School in Edison, NJ (30 miles away)
- Yeshivat Mikdash Melech in Brooklyn, NY (30 miles away)
- Rabbinical Academy Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin in Brooklyn, NY (31 miles away)