Payne Theological Seminary is an African Methodist Episcopal affiliated school located in Wilberforce, Ohio, which has a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. This school is known for offering individuals master's degree in Ministry, with around sixty students completing their schooling in the last several years.
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Payne Theological Seminary also offers student services in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is approximately $13,000 annually for the graduate level programs offered. Tuition figures may change for any number of reasons, and that is why students should use the school's net price calculator to understand their cost of attendance. Living accommodations are available for students, which costs about $6,600 per year. Financial assistance may be offered to potential students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last eighteen straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit payne.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $13,000-$15,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $430 to $510 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Payne Theological Seminary.
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, OH (22 miles away)
- Athenaeum of Ohio in Cincinnati, OH (51 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (53 miles away)
- Bethany Theological Seminary in Richmond, IN (55 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (57 miles away)
- Winebrenner Theological Seminary in Findlay, OH (94 miles away)
- Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, IN (118 miles away)
- Lexington Theological Seminary in Lexington, KY (120 miles away)