Pittsburgh Theological Seminary, located in Pittsburgh, PA, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Presbyterian Church affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. This school had an enrollment of 300 students in 2010-2011. Pittsburgh Theological Seminary offers several programs to pick from. Here are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any test scores, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary also provides services for students including career guidance for students in need of help, job placement options, and daycare assistance for students with children.
The cost of attendance is close to $12,000 each year for the graduate programs offered. The prices may change for a variety of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their cost of attendance. Housing is available and the price is approximately $5,400 per year. Students at Pittsburgh Theological Seminary may qualify for financial assistance which is generally in the form of grants and loans.
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has accredited the instruction & training provided by Pittsburgh Theological Seminary for over forty-three straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Pittsburgh Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $12,000-$14,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $320 to $380 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $320
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pittsburgh Theological Seminary.
- Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA (2 miles away)
- Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Pittsburgh, PA (5 miles away)
- Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry in Ambridge, PA (18 miles away)
- Saint Vincent Seminary in Latrobe, PA (30 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (148 miles away)
- Trinity Lutheran Seminary in Columbus, OH (163 miles away)
- Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, OH (165 miles away)
- Methodist Theological School in Ohio in Delaware, OH (166 miles away)