Princeton Seminary is a Presbyterian Church affiliated school located in Princeton, New Jersey, which maintains a seminary for faith-filled students seeking to become priests. Princeton Theological Seminary had an enrollment of 600 students in 2010-2011. Princeton Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the more popular programs offered:
- Religious Education
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff.
Princeton Theological Seminary also offers services for students in the form of career pathway counseling for students in need of help, job placement opportunities, and daycare assistance for students with children.
The cost of attendance is nearly $16,000 per year for the graduate level programs offered. The prices may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should use the school's tuition calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Living accommodations are available and the cost is estimated to be $3,300 annually. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial assistance, which is generally offered as grants or student loans.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Princeton Theological Seminary for over seventy-five years. Get more information by following the link to visit the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Princeton Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (D, M)
Religious Education (D, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $14,000-$16,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $540 to $650 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $4,400
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Princeton Theological Seminary.
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (16 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in Glenside, PA (32 miles away)
- Missio Seminary in Hatfield, PA (34 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (34 miles away)
- Theological Seminary of the Reformed Episcopal Church in Blue Bell, PA (35 miles away)
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook in Wynnewood, PA (40 miles away)
- Yeshiva Gedolah Imrei Yosef D'spinka in Brooklyn, NY (40 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (41 miles away)