Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel is a Jewish institution located in Brooklyn, NY that offers educational experience and rabbinical training for students. The main program offered is the bachelor's degree program in theology, with about 110 individuals completing their schooling in the past few years.
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel also offers career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
This school's tuition is approximately $11,000 annually, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may check the school's net price calculator to get an individualized estimate of costs. Some students at Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel may be eligible for financial assistance, which is generally provided as grants or student loans.
This school has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1992. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
- Students are charged around $11,500 per year in tuition costs*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $100*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around thirty students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $12,000-$14,000
- Required fees: $110
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||69%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$6,871|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rabbinical College of Ohr Shimon Yisroel.
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- The General Theological Seminary in New York, NY (4 miles away)
- Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah in Brooklyn, NY (6 miles away)
- Rabbinical Seminary of America in Flushing, NY (7 miles away)
- Union Theological Seminary in New York, NY (7 miles away)
- Sh'or Yoshuv Rabbinical College in Lawrence, NY (13 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (20 miles away)
- Yeshivath Viznitz in Monsey, NY (29 miles away)