Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook is a Roman Catholic affiliated school located in Wynnewood, PA, which has a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. This school had an enrollment of 200 students in 2010-2011. Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
The admissions process would include the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions officials.
Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook also offers career guidance for students in need of help.
This school's tuition is close to $21,000 per year for undergraduates and close to $23,000 for graduate level programs, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may check the school's price of attendance calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Living accommodations may be provided for students that want to live on-campus for a cost of $4,300 per year. Students attending Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary - Overbrook may be eligible for aid which is generally in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education since 1971. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary – Overbrook by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, M)
Ministry (C, M)
Philosophy (B, C, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (610) 785-6553. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $19,000-$23,000
- Per unit charges are around $330 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,300
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $23,000 per year for graduate students
- For part-time students, charges are between $570-$680 per unit
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,300
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||31%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||8%||$5,350|
|Receiving Student Loans||23%||$6,000|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary – Overbrook.
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (6 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in Glenside, PA (8 miles away)
- Theological Seminary of the Reformed Episcopal Church in Blue Bell, PA (11 miles away)
- Missio Seminary in Hatfield, PA (19 miles away)
- Princeton Theological Seminary in Princeton, NJ (40 miles away)
- Lancaster Theological Seminary in Lancaster, PA (55 miles away)
- New Brunswick Theological Seminary in New Brunswick, NJ (55 miles away)
- Evangelical Theological Seminary in Myerstown, PA (60 miles away)