United Theological Seminary, located in New Brighton, MN, is a United Church of Christ affiliated school that offers potential students an excellent educational experience, including church leadership training through its seminary. The school had an enrollment of 200 students last year. United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities offers several programs for students to choose from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities also offers student services in the form of academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help and help with employment opportunities for students.
The tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $16,000 per year, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may visit the school's price of attendance calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Living quarters are available on-campus for potential students. The yearly cost of housing is approximately $8,900. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1966. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit unitedseminary.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Ministry (C, M)
Theology (C, M)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $13,000-$16,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $550 to $660 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $680
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities.
- Bethel Seminary - St. Paul in Saint Paul, MN (3 miles away)
- Luther Seminary in Saint Paul, MN (5 miles away)
- Sacred Heart School of Theology in Franklin, WI (156 miles away)
- Oak Hills Christian College in Bemidji, MN (182 miles away)
- Sioux Falls Seminary in Sioux Falls, SD (203 miles away)
- Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary in Ankeny, IA (230 miles away)
- Trinity Bible College in Ellendale, ND (264 miles away)
- Nashotah House in Nashotah, WI (274 miles away)