Yeshiva Karlin Stolin is a Jewish theological seminary located in Brooklyn, NY that offers educational opportunities and rabbinical training for potential students. The largest program offered is the talmudic studies bachelor's degree program, with around thirty individuals graduating in the past few years.
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin also offers career counseling for students that may require additional help.
The tuition is approximately $7,600 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's tuition calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Students enrolled at Yeshiva Karlin Stolin may qualify for aid which is typically in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
Yeshiva Karlin Stolin has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1975. Please visit the school's official website for information on programs & disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $9,650 per year in tuition costs*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around twenty students
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $11,000 per year
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||68%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||68%||$12,598|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva Karlin Stolin.
- Rabbinical College of Ch'san Sofer New York in Brooklyn, NY (0.2 miles away)
- Machzikei Hadath Rabbinical College in Brooklyn, NY (0.3 miles away)
- Yeshivas Novominsk in Brooklyn, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Rabbinical College Bobover Yeshiva Bnei Zion in Brooklyn, NY (0.5 miles away)
- Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Mesivta of Eastern Parkway - Yeshiva Zichron Meilech in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Beth Hamedrash Shaarei Yosher Institute in Brooklyn, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Yeshiva Derech Chaim in Brooklyn, NY (0.8 miles away)