The Center for Arts and Technology’s Brandywine Campus is located in Downingtown, PA. It houses about 600 students to help with education and career training. Brandywine Campus’ mission is to engage students in the academic and technical preparation necessary to continue their education, launch their careers, and become lifelong learners.
Brandywine Campus has two different tracks for students. Students can either choose to attend Brandywine Campus full-time or the school has a half-day program agreement with local high schools. Students will attend their local high school for general academic courses (i.e. English, Math, Science, and History). The other half of the day, students will attend the Brandywine Campus to receive career training.
The Brandywine Campus offers twenty-three different program options for students. Some of the featured programs include:
- Animal Science & Technology
- Commercial & Graphic Arts
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Health Occupations
- Teacher Academy
The Brandywine Campus also offers a great selection of student organizations for students to join. These organizations include DECA (An Association of Marketing Students), Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA), Future Farmers of America (FFA), Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA), National Technical Honor Society, and SkillsUSA. Students that take advantage of these clubs and organizations will learn valuable skills for the workplace and everyday life.
The Brandywine Campus has a specific job posting board to help students find jobs after they finish their training. They also help with college admittance if that is the desire of the student.
For more information or to submit an application, click here.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $18,000. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $76 application fee for those applying to a program. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||64%||$5,259|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$7,748|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and recent graduates, Brandywine Campus – Center for Arts and Technology may offer student services including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1986)
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Brandywine Campus – Center for Arts and Technology.
- Eastern Center for Arts and Technology in Willow Grove, PA (38 miles away)
- Lebanon County Career and Technology Center in Lebanon, PA (40 miles away)
- Schuylkill Technology Center in Frackville, PA (59 miles away)
- Hazleton Area Career Center in Hazle TWP., PA (69 miles away)
- Central Susquehanna LPN Career Center in Lewisburg, PA (80 miles away)